When we look at the links there is a difference in the file locations even though the links are exactly the same.
One link show \brdcsvr 01\acts10-11 Finanical Year11 Budget\file name and the other link (even being linked yet again) will say \brdcsvr 0110-11 Finanical Year11 Budget\file name (droping the acts section).
and people can select a condition from the list.) The problem I'm having at the moment is that these links no longer update properly. At this point, when I go into the name manager, the links have now changed to the entire file path.
The formula is: Everything else is updating in the spreadsheet. The value displayed is the value before I updated the information on Main Copy.
I've tried everything I can think of in VBA, I've changed the macro security settings to enable just about everything, but it makes no difference.
I tried: It is in this instance you are opening in the source workbook with your data.
Since July 5 when I go to update the pivot tables the pivot tables revert to an earlier date or refuse to update.
When I now delete the pivot table and start afresh and do the move copy and try to update, either the pivot table disappears and wants me to add the link or it says it cannot find the file on my c drive.